Join Our Team
PR Account Coordinator
We’re seeking a PR and marketing communications Account Coordinator that wants to work with industry-leading B2B technology companies and organizations.
Our Account Coordinators have the opportunity to take on as much as they can handle – and then some – giving them opportunities to engage with clients and build relationships with domestic and international industry influencers from the get-go.
Account Coordinator responsibilities at Nereus include:
- Conduct research (industry, product, vendor, etc.)
- Participate in weekly client syncs
- Manage client databases, including but not limited to, editorial calendars, speaking opportunities, etc.
- Compile news coverage and activity reports
- Write and edit content (press releases, blogs, case studies, etc.)
- Creative writing ability a plus and AP style a must
- Understand our clients’ technologies
Media/Analyst (Influencer) Relations
- Research and tracking media, analysts and other influencers
- Develop targeted pitches
- Support outreach efforts
- Monitor social channels for clients
- Develop editorial calendars and manage postings
PR and MarCom
- Improve your understanding of basic PR and MarCom techniques and practices
- Learn and own basic account management processes (speaking opportunity research, editorial calendar development, media database development, etc.)
- Learn and own reporting techniques
- Learn event logistics management
- Begin developing proficiency in one/more technical industries/niches
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree; focus in Communications, Journalism or Public Relations
- Associates degree with four years of related experience will also be considered
- Strong oral and written skills (writing: AP Style)
- Ability to work in collaborative environment
- Ability to manage time and prioritize tasks
- Working knowledge of various social media platforms
- Graphic design capabilities a plus
If this sounds like you, and you’d like to join our team of PR pros, we look forward to receiving your application.
How to apply:
Nereus is a VTM Group company. Please visit https://www.vtmgroup.com/careers to submit your cover letter, resume and salary requirements.
All offers are contingent on successful completion of a background check and drug screening (we do not test for marijuana).
Nereus offers competitive compensation, an excellent benefit package and employee perks, such as employer-sponsored 5Ks, activity groups, paid time off for charitable work and exciting monthly teambuilding activities.
More about us:
We strive to help clients achieve success, and we pride ourselves on creativity, innovation, forward thinking, and collaboration. We want teammates who get excited about what they do, too. As Nereus continues to evolve, each employee gains multiple opportunities, from broadening and deepening skills to helping win new business in a variety of market segments.
We Value Relationships
We're passionate about partnering with our clients to set strategy and achieve results. That's why we make ourselves readily available to execute globally or to provide a sounding board for a client's new idea.
We develop long-term relationships with the media and analysts that move beyond client pitching to being a trusted source for industry insight.
And as media and technology evolve, so do we. We drive innovative ideas through dedication, creativity, and strategy.
What's in it For You?
You mean besides working at a strategic level with world-class clients and collaborating with a fun, creative team of coworkers?
Nereus employees also enjoy:
- Competitive salaries
- Paid time off
- Paid health insurance
- Dental and Vision insurance
- Dream vacation of a lifetime after 10 years
...and a variety of other great benefits.